Listening Session - Facilitator Guide
- Groups of 6 people or less (seated in circle if possible)
- Everyone should have a chance to speak (5 minutes/person)
- Ask people to "Listen”, and not react to each other
- We are looking especially for “Stories” around issues or successes. Stories have a beginning, a middle and an end.
- Ask for permission to interrupt (to redirect, clarify, or allow next person to speak.)
- Take notes and/or ask someone in the group to also take notes. People are also welcome to write their experiences on the colored paper provided (Sample Form (Word), (PDF).